Friday, November 12, 2010

Hello Kitty MP3 Player

As a professional musician I had my kids listening to music before they were born. The love of Music is International and regardless of the music, ( I don't include screaming profanities in my definition of music), our kids need some understanding of music in their lives. Worldwide, music is healing just as a smile is anywhere in the world.

This Hello Kitty MP3 player is stylish and can go anywhere. Let's keep the music in our kids.

Hello Kitty MP3 Player

Features* MP3/WMA/DRM Playback
* Voice Recording
* ID3 Tag (93 x 26 Dot Matrix Display) with Blue Backlight
* Earphones with Pink Metallic Wire
* Stylish Neck Strap
* USB cable
* CD Driver for Window® 98
* Ear Buds


Click the MP3 Link to purchase this gift that will delight any girl on your list. While there enjoy browsing many other gifts for boys and girls. Furniture, bedding, fitness and educational electronics and toys. I have only chosen items that I feel, in some way, are beneficial for our kid's unique style and personality.

Thank you for Visiting "Perfect Fit for Kids"  at   http://perfectfitforkids.com

Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment